Fri. 1/23
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Community Event
Join everyone at Kent State University at Stark
6000 Frank Ave NW
North Canton, OH
44720
USA
Questions? Email Us

Hosted by Girls on the Run of Stark County, also benefiting the Breast Cancer Fund. This season�s program of eight selected films will compel discussion, make you laugh, tug at your heartstrings and motivate you to make a difference in your community. Incredibly diverse in style and content, LUNAFEST is united by a common thread of exceptional storytelling - by, for and about women. LUNAFEST was created by LUNA, The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, and is designed to promote women filmmakers while also bringing together business leaders, community influencers and supporters to help raise awareness on women�s issues while supporting a local nonprofits. It is a national film festival that features short films by, for and about women. 85% of ticket sales will raise funds to directly support GOTR Stark. The other 15% will go toward the Breast Cancer Fund. Following the 90-minute film presentation will be a round table discussion of the films. Tickets: $25 each. Preregistration is encouraged as seating is limited.