Oil and Gas Business Development Seminar II
Oil & Gas Seminar II
Friday, June 15
7:30 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
8:15 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Seminar
Unlike other oil and gas programs in our area, the Canton Regional Chamber’s Oil and Gas Business Development Seminar II is specifically designed to help business people find their niche in the oil and gas economy.
You will hear from oil companies, marketing companies, safety consultants, bankers and insurance experts who will share their experience in oil and gas business development.
Among the speakers will be:
- Mark Morris, operations manager at Baker Hughes
- Mark Matusick, manager of corporate development at Chesapeake Energy in Canton.
- Kristy Hawthorne, membership and small business development director at the Ohio Oil and Gas Association.
- Joe Barone, a business development expert in the Marcellus and Utica shales and president of Shaledirectories.com.
- John LaFayette, president of One Stop Safety Consulting of Coraopolis, Pa.
- Bill Thomas and Jeff Dressler, human resources experts from the Marcellus Resource Group, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Eric Dellapina of FirstMerit Bank, Joe Luckring of PNC Bank, and Victor Pavona of Kent State University at Stark