Stark County Safety Council Seminar
OSHA Safety Program Fundamentals - Which Program Do You Need?
Robin Watson from the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Division of Safety & Hygiene, will share the latest on OHSA Safety fundamentals, and help you discover which programs you need in your workplace.
During the breakfast session, you’ll learn:
• Which common programs all businesses must have in place
• Which industry specific programs apply to your business
• How to develop and implement a program and program maintenance
• What to do after the program is implemented
• How to hold your employees accountable for safety
• The importance of leadership involvement.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.