ystark! Wellspring Series: Technology Roundtable
Do you ever catch yourself daydreaming of 10101010101 code? Is your Smartphone attached to your finger tips? Are databases, contact management systems and other desktop technologies a vital piece to your work performance?
If yes, you MAY use technology in the workplace!
But then the real questions are:
1) What is expected of you with technology?
2) Which skills are the most important in 2012 and ahead?
3) How do you stay current with rapidly evolving technologies?
4) How can you make your skills transfer to new equipment, projects or jobs?
5) What skills are in demand locally for new hires?
6) What is new and coming our way?
7) How do we prepare for new technology?
All of these questions and more will be answered by our expert roundtable guests. Don't worry if you don't talk the lingo, we're making this as friendly as possible and you shouldn't have to call tech support just to get the day's lessons!
Importance of Technology Skills in the Workplace Today / Employer Expectations
Evelyn Hronec, Creative Financial Staffing
How to Stay Current with Technology Throughout your Career / Transferrable Skills / What Skills are in Demand
Chad Henderson, Stark State College of Technology
New and Upcoming Technology & Social Mediums to Keep on the Radar
Trina Farnsworth, The Timken Company
Emcee & Facilitator