ystark!, a department of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, and The Canton Repository will recognize 20 young leaders at the 11th Annual Twenty under 40! event, to be held in June. This year’s class of Twenty under 40! are:
- Amanda Anschutz, 39, Co-founder/President, Compassion Delivered
- Stephanie Boyd, 33, Hospital Executive, Aultman Health Foundation
- Ashley Nichole Caley, 27, President, LA Office Solutions, Inc.
- Pedro Chavez, 36, Director of Liturgical Services, Walsh University
- Chris Cutter, 30, Owner, ETHOS; Managing Partner, Phoenix
- Lisa Dalpiaz, 29, Director of Marketing, Akron-Canton Airport
- Michael Evans, 32, Government Relations Program Manager, Cleveland Clinic
- Christina Hagan, 29, State Representative, The Ohio House of Representatives
- Matt Halter, 34, Vice President, Solmet Technologies
- Julie Jakmides, 26, Law Clerk, Jakmides Law Offices & Alliance City Council
- Christopher C. Kaboth, 35, President, Whitacre Greer
- Dishon Kamwesa, 29, Registered Nurse, Oncology, Mercy Medical Center
- Jeffrey Kracker, 39, High School Principal, Jackson Local Schools
- Stephanie Morgan, 33, Orthodontist, Perennial Smiles Orthodontic Specialists
- Nik Pappas, 38, Owner, Pav’s Creamery
- Andrea Scassa, 37, Law Director, City of Massillon
- Dan Schrader, 30, Manager, Construction Services, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Stephanie Sweany, 36, Assistant Director, Stark County Hunger Task Force
- Amy Weisbrod, 40, Director of Donor Relations, Stark Community Foundation
- Dana Wobser, 34, Corporate Director, Human Resources, Oatey
Nominees were selected based on career acumen, community service and trusteeship, and personal and professional achievements. The Twenty under 40! selection committee is comprised of business and community leaders representing a range of industry sectors from around Stark County.
The recognition is made possible through ystark! and The Canton Repository, in conjunction with Aultman; Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co.; The Timken Company; and Robert J. - Events & Catering.
Awards gala information will be available at www.ystark.org.