Ask the Experts Virtual Event: Fertility, Pregnancy & Childbirth
Trying to conceive or expecting?
Join us virtually for an open conversation with specialists from Cleveland Clinic’s Ob/Gyn & Women’s Health Institute, including providers specializing in obstetrics, fertility, high-risk pregnancy and low-intervention births.
They will share their expertise, answer your questions and provide details on:
• How to prepare your body for pregnancy
• When to seek help from a fertility specialist
• How to track ovulation to help you conceive
• The differences and benefits of childbirth delivery methods
• Prenatal care and screenings
• Common medical risk factors for a high-risk pregnancy
• The COVID-19 vaccine and pregnancy
Register today | ClevelandClinic.org/AskTheExperts
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.orgGet More Info