2020 Business Excellence Awards
Business Excellence Awards celebrate businesses that have distinguished themselves by being a significant presence in and/or providing substantial benefit to the citizens and economy of Stark County.
To be considered, the business must be for-profit and needs to have demonstrated several of the following attributes:
- Growth in business and/or employment (i.e. growth in sales or employees, etc.)
- Stability and longevity in your industry (i.e. adaption to changing industry, viability to your industry, etc.)
- Capital investment or expansion of operations and/or efficiencies
- Innovation (expansion of products/product lines)
- Outstanding customer service
- Consistent Involvement in the community
A business can be selected to receive a Business Excellence Award more than once if their accomplishments are so compelling that they deserve further commendation.