Business Excellence Awards
Business Excellence Awards celebrate businesses that have distinguished themselves by being a significant presence in and/or providing substantial benefit to the citizens and economy of Stark County.
To be considered, the business must be for-profit, non-publicly-traded with no ownership held by a publicly traded company. In addition, the business needs to have demonstrated several of the following attributes:
- Growth in business and/or employment
- Capital improvements
- Innovation (expansion of products/product lines)
- Expansion of operations and/or efficiencies
- Responsiveness to business/industry challenges
- Consistent involvement in the community
- Outstanding customer service
A business can be selected to receive a Business Excellence Award more than once if their accomplishments are so compelling that they deserve further commendation.
The eighth annual Business Excellence Scholarship Award, presented by Day Ketterer and the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, will also be presented at the event. The scholarship will be awarded to a local student who writes the winning essay. More information coming soon.