Chamber D.C. Fly-In
Scroll Down to Register
The Canton Regional and Greater Akron Chamber of Commerce invite members to the Chamber D.C. Fly-In.
WHAT'S THE EVENT?
Attendees will participate in a wide range of activities with members of northeast Ohio’s congressional delegation, federal agencies, D.C. insiders and other key federal staff. Attendees will learn about multiple issues facing small and mid-sized businesses, what the 2020 election means for them and how their elected officials and other key decision-makers are working on their behalf.
Included in your registration is:
- One or two night stay in our block of rooms at The Hamilton Hotel
- Participation in a breakfast briefing with the National Small Business Association on key issues
- Participation in a number of engagement opportunities with congressional leaders and key staff on Capitol Hill
- An invitation to the annual Ohio Birthday Party (hosted by the University of Akron) which is a large premier gathering of elected leaders, policy makers, administrators and staff with ties to Ohio
- Dinner and drinks at The Monocle, one of D.C.'s most interesting venues, following the Ohio Birthday Party.
For more Information please contact John Rizzo 330-237-1263.
*All additional incurred costs, such as travel and activities outside of the aforementioned events, are the responsibility of each attendee.
CLICK HERE to register online at www.greaterakronchamber.org