City of Green '21 Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce

A Mayor/Council form of government replaced the Green Township Trustees on January 1, 1991, when all of what was formerly Green Township became the Village of Green, which was then subsequently declared the City of Green effective April 5, 1992. Visit our website for information and news.

Contact Information

1755 Town Park Blvd.
Green, OH, 44685
Get Directions Visit Online
330-896-6602 Phone

Contact Person

Mayor

Send a Message

Contact Information
Web Inquiry from Canton Chamber Member Directory
Security Check (must check box To complete this form)
Security Check