Aultman Health Foundation & Mercy Medical Center COVID-19 Update Webinar
This webinar has ended but is available to view online.
Chamber members joined medical leaders from our local health systems for an urgent update on the COVID-19 pandemic. With Stark County moving to Level 4-Purple, we encourage you to watch this critical information.
- Nihad Boutros, M.D., Intensivist, Aultman Critical Care
- Anne Gunther, Chief Nursing Executive, Aultman Healthcare Delivery System
- Frank Kaeberlein, MD, Emergency Medicine, Mercy Medical Center
- Barb Yingling, Chief Nursing Officer, Mercy Medical Center
- Dennis Saunier, President & CEO, CRCC
- Local Economy Impact of COVID-19
- Active Infections
- When to come to Emergency Department for COVID-19 symptoms including what to expect
- For non-COVID-19, when to come to the ED (Don’t stay home for symptoms of MI, Stroke, etc.)
- Hospital Capacity/Forecasting
- Current capacity and volume forecasting based on positivity rates, hospital admissions, etc.
- Healthcare Worker Capacity/Workforce Shortages
- New Treatments
- What we are learning from using Remdesivir, Convalescent Plasma Therapy, Dexamethasone.
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Vaccine Update/Pre-positioned Hospital
- Contingency Plans
This Zoom webinar is FREE to attend, but registration is required.
You will receive an email reminder the day of the event which will include the webinar link and login information.