Due to the fantastic response and interest in developing Young Professionals within Stark County, Leadership Stark County will be providing two Spotlight sessions this year, with the second session launching in September. This program is for young professionals in their early 20’s to early 30’s, who are ready to take their career and community involvement to the next level. It is a great option for employers to enhance leadership potential and build leadership competencies within young professionals.
Young professionals will:
- Learn about the history, current and upcoming advancements of Stark County
- Meet and network with other young professionals across a variety of locations and industries in the county
- Increase their understanding of their personal and professional strengths based on Gallup StrengthsFinder with trained facilitators
- Be enlightened and exposed to multiple opportunities to become a local leader by volunteering their time and interests
- Create an individualized development plan to further personal and professional growth
- And much more!
Leadership Stark County Competencies and Spotlight Programming enhances understanding and growth in:
- Effective Communication
- Strategic Agility
- Innovation and Technology
- Service to others
- Relationship Building
The Spotlight course includes 6 sessions opening on Tuesday, September 27 and continuing on alternate Tuesdays through December 6, from 4:00-6:00 p.m., at various locations in Stark County.
- Tuition: $495 per person and includes all materials
- Tuition assistance is available for participants from entrepreneur and non-profit organizations
- Companies may enroll a cohort of up to 10 employees
- Applications are available now at LeadershipStarkCounty.org until the class is filled
The Encounter Stark County bus tour is highly recommended as a companion to Spotlight Stark County. The tour is Wednesday, October 19, from 7:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m. and is normally $89 per person
- Sign-up for both the Spotlight course and the October 19 Encounter Stark County tour for only $555 and save!