- This is not a martial arts training class. Techniques are easy to learn.
- Learn how to prevent verbal assaults from becoming physical.
- Learn how to effectively deal with the most common attacks against women.
- Learn techniques that will allow you to escape and/or disable your attacker.
- Learn practical, simple techniques that can be applied to multiple situations even when adrenalized...and more!
FREE CRIME PREVENTION PERSONAL SAFETY PRESENTATION
FREE CRIME PREVENTION PERSONAL SAFETY PRESENTATION BY THE CONNECTION—WOMEN’S PERSONAL PROTECTION on TUESDAY, MARCH 19th. Instructors are member of the AWSDA (Association for Women’s Self-Defense Advancement) and OCPA (Ohio Crime Prevention Association). LADIES…something to think about...not a pretty thought, but picture yourself being mugged or attacked. How would YOU react? Could you bring your skills to bear without freezing, panicking, flailing or wasting crucial moments? NEWS HEADLINES ARE REAL! Security and safety has become an issue of importance for everyone but especially for women. It’s not about living paranoid, it’s about being smart and safe!