CANTON, OH (May 28, 2009) - Tickets are available for the second annual TWENTY UNDER 40! event, held Wednesday, June 10, atop the McKinley Monument from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Tickets are $50 each and include delicious heavy hors d' oeuvres from Brookside Country Club, jazz entertainment from the Keith McKelley Project, and a special recognition of our 20 incredible leaders. Ticket deadline is Wednesday, June 3. Visit www.ystark.org to purchase tickets.
This year's Twenty under 40! are:
- Michael Abbott, 37, Abbott Electric
- Eric Belden, 32, Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, Plain Township
- LaShonda Card, 35, Time Warner Cable, Canton
- Matt Ellis, 33, GrassMaster, Perry Township
- Joseph French, 40, Early Childhood Education Alliance, Plain Township
- Daniel Griffith, 32, Black McCuskey Souers & Arbaugh, North Canton
- Alan Harold, 32, Huntington National Bank, Plain Township
- Lisa Capocci Hicklin, 34, Canton City Schools, Canton
- Jeff Joliat, 34, The SEAL Group, North Canton
- Michael Lemon, 40, AultCare, Plain Township
- Corey Minor Smith, 35, City of Canton, Canton
- Monique Cox-Moore, 35, Stark County Board of Elections, Jackson Township
- Kendra Preer, 38, Stark State College of Technology, Akron
- Todd Pugh, 37, Enviroscapes, Nimishillen Township
- Joseph Schauer, 27, Schauer Insurance, Plain Township
- Representative Todd Snitchler, 38, Snitchler Law Firm, LLC and Ohio House of Representatives, Lake Township
- Lori Stokes, 36, City of Canton, Plain Township
- Lydia Strauss, 38, Goodwill Industries and VOCA, Jackson Township
- Mark Wright, 38, Aultman Health Foundation, Jackson Township
- Scott Zurakowski, 37, Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty, Plain Township
Nominees were selected based on career acumen, community service and trusteeship and personal and professional achievements. The Twenty under 40! selection committee is comprised of diverse business and community leaders representing a range of industry sectors from around Stark County.
The recognition of these deserving young professionals is made possible through ystark! and The Repository, in conjunction with Aultman Health Foundation, Black McCuskey Souers & Arbaugh, LPA, Diebold, Inc., Huntington National Bank and The Timken Company.