Jim Ondrus is a former Managing Director of Root, Inc., and a former Partner of Senn-Delaney Leadership, a Heidrick & Struggles Company, where his team built and managed the energy and manufacturing division for 18 years.
A few of Jim’s speaking and workshop topics include:
- “The impact of creating a dynamic and sustainable culture.”
- “People with clarity and passion lead to accountability.”
- “The Ten Commandments of Leadership.”
- “The impact of relationship power vs position power.”
- “The impact of moods on our personal success.”
- “The need to change is not an indictment of past performance!”
Jim Ondrus has worked closely with CEO’s and key executives and their teams of more than 50 private, mid-market and Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries as a strategic consultant, executive coach, and trusted advisor. Jim served in the US Army, has served on numerous community boards, is past president of the Rotary Club of Jackson Township and is a graduate of the University of Akron. Currently Jim resides in Jackson Township and is the CEO of JA Ondrus, LLC and focuses on executive coaching and building peer advisory groups to assist leaders and high potential candidates to Build Critical Relationships. Jim has conducted workshops and provided speeches in 44 states in the US and numerous venues in the UK and Canada.