AultCare QuickConnect Luncheon at Hartville Kitchen & Bakery
Scroll Down to Register
Join us at Hartville Kitchen & Bakery for the July AultCare QuickConnect Luncheon featuring Zach Coblentz, Chief Operating Officer of HRM Enterprises, Inc.
- HRM is the parent company of Hartville Kitchen & Bakery, Hartville Marketplace, Hartville Hardware, Hartville Tool, Lehman's and Top Advantage Surfaces.
- Hartville Hardware is the largest independent hardware in the nation.
- The Hartville Kitchen can feed over 1,000 guests at a time.
- The Hartville Marketplace attracts over 1 million visitors a year
- Lehman's has been featured nationally for their knowledge and expertise in the Simple Living.
Zach's presentation will include:
- History of HRM Enterprises
- HRM Guiding Statements and how it has impacted the business
- Developing a culture of sustainable success
- Better Together: how to make better team decisions
- What's going on at: Hartville Hardware, Hartville Kitchen, Hartville Marketplace, Lehman's - various Leader presentations.
Featured entree: Roast Beef served with salad, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans.
Summer Salad with broiled chicken tenders (A refreshing summer taste with a blend of lettuces topped with rice noodles, mandarin oranges, pineapple, dried cranberries, and fresh strawberries. Served with Sweet and Sour Dressing on the side.)
Vegetarian: Summer Salad – no chicken
Thank you to our lunch sponsor: HRM Enterprises
ABOUT: Zach Coblentz is a 4th generation family member. He grew up in Hartville and attended Lake High School. Zach graduated from Malone University.
He has worked in various positions in retail and leadership the past 20 years. Zach assists the company's operating leaders meet their strategic goals. He emphasizes a "growth mindset" to help team members develop and grow. Zach enjoys leading new projects and initiatives to help expand the business.