Are you a business or community leader who is ready to take your career and community involvement to the next level? If yes, the Signature Program is for you!
Signature Program graduates gain competency in:
- Effective communication
- Strategic agility
- Innovation and technology
- Relationship building
- Service to others
Your Signature experience includes opportunities to:
- Find your personal leadership style and learn how to make it work for you
- Take a whirlwind tour of Stark County, exploring the cultural, economic, and historic features of our community
- Take on-site tours and small-group interactions with CEOs
- Go on a cruiser ride with police or sheriff’s department, jail tour, & lunch with judges in their chambers
- Attend a seminar on board governance, have a chance to be matched with a non-profit for board service
- Take part in a poverty simulation, share a meal at a local nutrition center, tour a homeless shelter
- Discuss local issues with political and civic leaders, learn what it takes to run for office or join a commission
- Meet with school superintendents, tour alternative and traditional schools with principals, hear from school board members
- And many more experiences to expand your knowledge and awareness
Each year, a limited number of participants are selected through an application & interview process. Our goal is a diverse class: professionally, geographically, and culturally. The next Signature Program runs September 2016 through June 2017, which also marks our 30th anniversary. The program begins with a 2 ½ day retreat and meets for 10 full day sessions once per month.
Tuition is $2,750 all-inclusive and tuition assistance is available for non-profit or small business participants.
Apply online by April 22 here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2482285/af7d8ef8a76b