Panel to Address Past, Present and Future Challenges & Opportunities
How have business challenges and opportunities changed in manufacturing, health care, education and technology over the past 30 years? Where are opportunities for growth and what new initiatives are needed to encourage economic development and jobs?
Leaders in these sectors will share their perspective at this breakfast event on Wednesday, Nov. 30:
- Bob Brick, Founder,Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Agile Networks
- Robert Brick has more than 30 years of professional experience across a broad spectrum of business functions that include executive leadership, business strategy, organizing development, market development and mergers and acquisitions. He has been instrumental in the success of startup and high-growth companies throughout his career. Under the direction of Brick, Agile Networks has grown from a startup to a high-growth telecommunications company.
- Ed Roth, president & CEO, Aultman Health Foundation
- For more than 30 years, Edward J. Roth III has been part of a team dedicated to providing the Stark County area with excellence and affordability in health care. Roth began his career with Aultman in 1981 and held a variety of management and leadership positions before being named president and chief executive officer in 2001. He has led Aultman with a spirit of compassion and a true belief in the power of each individual to make a difference. Roth is responsible for more than 5,000 employees and all corporate entities within Aultman Health Foundation
- Adrian Allison, superintendent, Canton City Schools
- Adrian E. Allison was chosen as the first African-American and youngest-ever Superintendent of the Canton City School District. Allison’s career in public service includes posts as an Assistant Attorney General; Associate Superintendent, Ohio Department of Education, and Executive Director of Urban Policy. Allison has a passion for the Canton community and is most proud of his family, including his wife Krista and two daughters.
- Bradley McKain, general manager, Marathon Petroleum Company
Brad McKain has been employed by Marathon Petroleum Company since 1984. He spent the first 24 years of his career at the Robinson, Illinois Refinery where he held a number of positions including Operations Manager, Technical Services Manager, and Products Control Manager. In 2008 he was appointed Manager of Technologies and RAD, relocating to Findlay. In 2009, McKain moved from Refining to Marathon’s Transportation and Logistics organization. There, he led the Terminal, Transport, Rail, and for a time, the Marine groups. His most recent appointment in 2013 brought him to Canton as General Manager of the Ohio Refining Division.
Wednesday, Nov. 30
7:30-8:00 am – Continental Breakfast and Networking
8:00-9:00 am – Panel Discussion
North Canton Medical Foundation
6046 Whipple Ave. NW
North Canton, OH 44720
Cost: $15 per person
RSVP online at LeadershipStarkCounty.org