Due to the fantastic response to the Spotlight for Young Professionals course, Leadership Stark County has added a Spring Spotlight session for the first time in its history. This course for young professionals aged 24-34 will mirror the fall session.
Young professionals will:
- Learn about the history, current and upcoming development of the of city center, and economic drivers of the county
- Meet and network with other young professionals across a variety of locations in the county
- Increase understanding of their personal and professional strengths based on Gallup StrengthsFinder with trained facilitators
- Be enlightened and exposed to multiple opportunities to become a local leader by volunteering their time and interests
- Create an individualized development plan to further personal and professional growth
Classes meet from 4:00-6:00 pm at various locations in Stark County on these dates:
Monday, Feb. 22 | Tuesday, Mar. 8 | Tuesday, Mar. 15 | Thursday, Mar. 31 | Tuesday, Apr. 5 | Tuesday, Apr. 19
Tuition for Spotlight Stark County is $495. Tuition assistance is available for candidates from non-profit organizations. Complete the tuition assistance portion of the online application, stating how much assistance you are seeking. Employer support is required for participation. Download the form here. Companies may sponsor a cohort of up to 10 employees from their organization.