Leadership After-Hours at the Orchard
Leadership Stark County invites young professionals in Stark County to come to an evening of relaxed conversation, food & drink, and a little about what Leadership can offer to area young professionals. If your company has considered the Spotlight program for your younger employees, bring them to this event. Remember, your company can send a cohort of up to 10 individuals to the Spotlight for Young Professionals program.
You’ll get a chance to:
- Meet in the charming, vintage barn and wedding venue
- Tour this 5th generation working orchard
- See the view from one of the highest points in Stark County
- Network with other young professionals
- Enjoy adult beverages and Hors d'oeuvres
- Hear about the Spotlight for Young Professionals leadership course
Event begins at 5:00 p.m., Spotlight presentation at 6:00 p.m.
This event is free but reservations are requested.