Oil and Gas Business Development Seminar
SEMINAR IS SOLD OUT! MORE DETAILS ABOUT A SECOND SESSION COMING SOON!
The Canton Regional Chamber presents an "Oil & Shale Business Development Seminar" featuring Mark Matusick of Chesapeake Energy, manager of corporate development.
- Learn about how the oil and gas industry works. See what business opportunities may be open to you.
- Oil and gas business leaders, entrepreneurs, banking and insurance authorities and experts on workplace safety are scheduled to present.
- The seminar will be a valuable tool to your Utica Shale planning. You’ll be able to begin implementing what you learn at the seminar.
- Cost is $120 and includes continental breakfast and lunch. Attendance is limited to the first 100 registrants. Agenda and more information to come.
OIL & SHALE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SEMINAR AGENDA:
- 7:30 a.m. Doors open for registration and continental breakfast
- 8 a.m. Welcome and introductions
- 8:15 a.m. Industry keynote address (to be announced)
- 9 a.m. “5 Steps to Success in Shale,” Joe Barone of shaledirectories.com
- 10 a.m. Break
- 10:15 a.m. “Getting Noticed and Making Sales,” Damian Ferek, president of Asayo Creative Inc, Morgantown, W.Va.
- 11:15 a.m. “Employment Solutions for the Utica Shale,” Jeff Dressler and Bill Thomas, Pittsburgh-based Marcellus Resources Group
- Noon luncheon speaker: Mark Matusick, manager of corporate development, Chesapeake Energy in Canton.
- 1:15 p.m. “Insurance for Master Service Agreements,” Ron Van Horn, Schauer Group, Canton.
- 2 p.m. “Financing Success.” Banking panel representing Fifth Third Bank, Huntington Bank and Key Bank.
- 3:15 p.m. “Safety,” John LaFayette, One-Stop Safety Consulting, Sewickley, Pa.
OUR SPONSORS (TO DATE):
Schauer Group Independent Insurance Agency
Mercy Medical Center
Fifth Third Bank
Black McCuskey Souers & Arbaugh LPA.