AultCare QuickConnect July Luncheon
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER!
Mike Klem is the Sales & Marketing Manager of The M. Conley Company in Canton, Ohio where he leads the New Account Development Team consisting of Generation X and Millennials. Mike has been in the Facility Supplies industry for 28 years. Over the past 5 months he has worked with The M. Conley management team to lead their company through the supply chain challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
His presentation will include:
- Different Generations – What does it all mean?
- How do the different generations interact with each other?
- The Pendulum Book philosophy.
- What are the “Me” and “We” Generations?
- Generational cohorts in the workforce.
- Does history repeat itself?
About the luncheon:
Quick Connect attendees have the opportunity to obtain business leads through enjoyable networking activities at an event that has built a reputation as one of the most energetic lead producing sessions in Stark County. You’ll hear compelling speakers, meet new business contacts and enjoy a delicious lunch. As a member, if you bring a door prize valued at $15 or more, you’ll even star in your very own 30 second commercial to promote your business!
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions:
- Maximum attendance will be 100 (6 people per table)
- Reservations must be made and paid for by noon on July 14, 2020
- No walk-ins
- No payment at the door
- No meal choices