QuickConnect Sept. Luncheon
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
The QuickConnect luncheon returns to LaPizzaria on Wednesday, September 16! The luncheon will feature Mike Klem, Sales & Marketing Manager of The M. Conley Company in Canton, Ohio. Mike leads the New Account Development Team consisting of Generation X and Millennials. He has been in the Facility Supplies industry for 28 years. Over the past 7 months he has worked with The M. Conley management team to lead their company through the supply chain challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
His presentation will include:
- Different Generations - What does it all mean?
- How do the different generations interact with each other?
- The Pendulum Book philosophy.
- What are the "Me" and "We" Generations?
- Generational cohorts in the workforce.
- Does history repeat itself?
About the Luncheon:
In following state guidelines for safety, the following are approved safety protocols.
- Limited Seating - 100 attendees (6 to a table).
- Walk-ins will not be permitted at this event.
- Reservations must be made and paid by Monday, Sept. 14 at 10:00 a.m.
- Masks are mandatory and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Door prizes will be limited to 12. If you would like to bring a door prize and promote your business in a 30 second commercial please email Ashley Winter, this will be first come first serve.