Spotlight Stark County Tuiton
You may pay your Spotlight Stark County tuition online or mail a check to Leadership Stark County, 222 Market Ave N, Canton OH 44702. Checks should be made payable to the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce. Tuition is $550; if you pay online there is an additional $15 credit card fee.
If you applied for financial assistance, you will be advised of the amount and will receive an invoice. Please call the Leadership Stark County office at 330-458-2095 if you have any questions. If you want to pay online, complete the information at the bottom of the page.
ENCOUNTER STARK COUNTY
Tuesday, Oct. 15
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
It's a one-day trip that begins in Canton and visits Massillon, Alliance, Hartville, and surrounding villages!
For professionals and community members, it's a great way to learn more about Stark County
- The tour will stop at businesses, farms, non-profits, and a local winery!
- You'll learn first hand of Stark County growing companies
- Find out about Agri-tainment and seasonal labor in Stark County
- Network with community leaders and business professionals as they speak about Stark County's businesses, economy, education, social services, and history
- Enjoy lunch at Kent State Stark's Conference Center
Cost: $89 per person, includes buffet lunch - register below.