Stark Forum Luncheon
REGISTRATION IS SOLD-OUT
IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO BUILD A VILLAGE
Exciting progress continues at the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company. As with any great company, or large project, progress and success are captured through great partnership and collaboration. Join us at our next Stark Forum to hear from HOFV President and CEO Michael Crawford as he shares the latest updates and developments within the Company and how collaboration and partnership have played a vital role in their ability to advance the ball down the field.
Cost: $30/person (includes a plated lunch)
ABOUT MICHAEL CRAWFORD:
Michael Crawford is the Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer for Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company, a publicly traded company (NASDAQ:HOFV). Mr. Crawford joined in December 2018 after spending nearly 25 years at the Walt Disney Company and most recently four years with the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Company. Mr. Crawford has built a reputation highlighted by a proven track-record as an open-minded and strategic leader with experience and success in developing high-performance teams.
PARKING: NEW MARKET PARKING GARAGE
$8 with a $4 discounted voucher for Stark Forum guests - credit card accepted only
Skywalk accessible to hotel
Blush Sauce, Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Eggplant, Red Onion
Topped with Herb Marinated Chicken Breast
Spinach, Dried Cranberries, Walnuts, Tomato, Pickled Onions, Apple, Feta Cheese
Topped with Herbed Marinated Chicken Breast, House Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
ABOUT THE LUNCHEON:
Registration opens at 11:00 a.m.
The following are guidelines we will implement at the event to ensure your safety.
- Registration will be at 11:00 AM
- Temperatures will be taken at check-in.
- We ask if you are not feeling well please do not attend.
- Masks are mandatory unless while eating and social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Tables will be spaced 10 feet apart with no more than 6 to a table vs. 10 which is the mandate.
- Lunch will be served by DoubleTree staff.
- Walk-ins will not be permitted at this event.
- Once you are seated, we ask that you remain seated for the remainder of the program, unless using the restroom or getting a beverage.
Thank you again for your support of the Chamber’s Stark Forum luncheon and thank you in advance for following the safe practice mandates.