Stark Forum Breakfast
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
What do we as Stark Countians believe are the most pressing issues facing our community? What do we enjoy most about living here?
We’ll take a "data dive" into the newly-released 2019 Stark Poll. Each year, the Stark Poll guides local leaders in monitoring quality of life of residents, as well as identifying community needs and preferences/ behavior.
OUR LINE-UP OF EXPERTS INCLUDES:
Michelle Henry, president of the Center for Marketing & Opinion Research, will share how the county is doing in key areas, how residents perceive living here, and where residents have the most concern.
Five panelists will provide expert insight on key poll trends: including Quality of Life, Jobs/Talent Attraction, Infrastructure, and Mental Health Resiliency/Opioids.
- Ally Bussey, President, Visit Canton
- Bob Fonte, Director, Stark Parks
- Ryan Hartong, Pillar Leader-Workforce/Talent Retention, Strengthening Stark
- Keith Hochadel, President/CEO, CommQuest
- Janelle M. Lee, Economic Development Consultant, Strengthening Stark
- Richard Regula, Stark County Commissioner
You’ll gain added depth and perspective on real issues currently facing our community, including "where we go from here."