• Monument Rd. NW from 23rd St. to Seventh St. NW
• Seventh St. NW from McGregor Ave. NW to Elgin Ave. NW
• 12th St. NW from Mercy Dr. NW to Ridge Rd. NW
• Harrison Ave. NW from 17th St. NW to Park Dr.
• In the event of an emergency, vehicles will be allowed to travel on 12th St. NWThe various races include the 2-Mile Race, 5-Mile Race, 5-Mile Competitive Walk and Kids Fun Run. Delays may occur due to anticipated heavy traffic and construction activities on the grounds of the Hall of Fame, so participants are strongly encouraged to allow plenty of time for arrival and parking. Parking will be available at McKinley High School parking lots for both packet pick-up on Saturday and the races on Sunday. Parking will NOT be available anywhere on the grounds of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. As a reminder, there is no Race day registration, so those still wishing to register can do so in several ways:
• On-line at http://bitly.com/2012races until 5 p.m. on Friday, July 27
• At the packet pick-up location at the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday, July 28, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.Cash and/or other prizes will be awarded to top finishers in the 2-Mile and 5-Mile events, and both serious and recreational runners are welcome to participate. In the second annual Competitive Walking Division in the 5-Mile Race, prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers; the walkers in this division must be able to maintain an 18-minute pace. Starting the morning’s activities will be the eighth annual free, 400-meter, Kids Fun Run for youngsters six and under, where everyone is a winner. All races finish at the steps of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, offering great photo opportunities and the chance to visit the museum. For information about the races and other Enshrinement Festival activities, visit www.profootballhofef.com.