2020 Twenty under 40! Nomination
To nominate an outstanding young professional, please complete the online application. The nominee must be under the age of forty as of May 31, 2020, and must live or work in Stark County. Nominations must be submitted no later than 5 p.m. on March 6, 2020. Nominees need not be members of ystark! to be considered.
Nominees are scored by a panel of community leaders using the following criteria:
- Commitment to the Community
- Leadership Attributes
- Professional Achievements
- Personal Accomplishments
We will notify award winners of their selection the week of March 29, 2020. We do not notify nominees unless they are selected as an award recipient. Winners will be honored at a celebration in June 2020.
Twenty! under 40 is presented by ystark!, Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, and The Canton Repository.
If you have any questions about the awards or nomination process, please call Kelly Piero, ystark! director at 330-458-2094 or email Kellyp@ystark.org.
Summary of Nomination Form:
1. What distinguishes this person from others in the community? (Why are you nominating this person?)
2. Professional Achievements, including awards, career advancements, certifications, or memberships (Please list). Comments about professional achievements:
3. Personal Achievements (Please list). Comments about personal achievements:
4. Community Involvement (Please list). Comments about community involvement:
5. Nominee's Level of Education (High school and/or college and degree received):