Twenty under 40! Awards
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER!
The 14th Annual Twenty under 40! Awards is produced by ystark! and The Repository.
Twenty under 40! awards recognizes Stark County’s younger leaders who have demonstrated dynamic leadership and social responsibility. These are the people who are committed to making a difference in our community.
We are thrilled to announce that this year’s event will take place at UnHitched Brewing Company.
This year’s class of Twenty under 40! includes:
- Kristina Belliveau, Finance Director, Canton Museum of Art
- Ray Vincent Bertka, CEO, Phoenix Enterprise Solutions, LLC
- Courtney Brown, Director of Family + Faith Partnership, Habitat for Humanity East Central Ohio
- Ashley Collins Owner/ Chief Operating Officer, A.V.O. Behavioral Health and Recovery
- Nick Doyle, National Sales Executive/Assistant Director, The Improvaneer Method
- Courtney Dunlap, School Counselor, Canton City School District
- Robert L. Fountain IV, Owner, R.L Xperience
- John M. Highman, Director of Public Service, City of Canton
- Tave' Hill, Barber, Hall of Fame City Barbershop
- Devin Jordan, President, Beyond The Game
- Dr. Kalli Paris, Doctor/Owner, Body, Mind & Spine Wellness Center
- Dr. Tracy A. Popa, Medical Regional Preceptor & Lead Medical Professional, Ideal Image MedSpa
- Katy Russell Director of Events, ArtsinStark
- Mike Scott, Chief Executive Officer, Bluecoats
- Very Rev. John E. Sheridan, Rector/Pastor, Basilica of Saint John the Baptist and Saint Peter Church
- Beth Starrett Director of Career Programs, Alliance City Schools
- Jamie Szittai White, Director of Higher Education, Lighthouse Ministries
- Rev. Sarah Taylor Peck, Senior Minister, North Canton Community Christian Church
- Steven Tharp Jr, Operations Coordinator, Stark-Tuscarawas-Wayne Recycling District
- Neil Weakland, Owner/Stylist, Canton Work Space and Vital Arts
Tickets: $60 (includes heavy hors d'oeuvres & one drink). Ceremony begins at 6:45.
Please RSVP by Monday, June 14.