ystark! Twenty under 40! Virtual Celebration
Let’s Celebrate! Thursday, October 29 tune into the ystark! Facebook page at 7 pm for a Live Celebration!
The Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, ystark!, and The Canton Repository will recognize these twenty incredible leaders at the 13th Annual Twenty under 40! Awards.
This year's class includes:
- Jonathan G. Bishop, MBA Chief Financial Officer, Nymbl Systems
- Benjamin H. Childers, Engagement Director, CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP)
- Rebecca Coneglio, Vice President of Enrollment Management, Walsh University
- Christopher L. Cugini, Director of Marketing, St. Raphael Center, Inc.
- Julie Elkins, Executive Assistant and Grants Coordinator, North Canton Medical Foundation
- Kristen Foss, Director of Curriculum, Assessment, Grants, and Gifted Services, Osnaburg Local School District
- Katherine Gessner, President, MCTV
- Maribeth Graham, Regional Sales Executive, Respage
- Ryan Hartong, Attorney, The Timken Company
- Alivia Hershberger, Founder, Simply Give
- Kelly Klein, Director of Development & Communication, Lighthouse Ministries
- Shelley Knight-Bourn, Assistant Auditor, Ohio Auditor of State
- Mark Lapikas, Principal, Apple Growth Partners
- Niki McIlvain, Executive Director, Alliance Area Habitat for Humanity
- Aaron McMichael, DC Doctor of Chiropractic, McMichael Chiropractic Clinic
- Ryan C. Miller, Owner, Deli Ohio
- Rod A. Moore, Attorney, Black McCuskey Souers & Arbaugh, LPA
- Lucas W. Murray, Corporate/M&A/Real Estate Partner, Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC
- Darryl Owens Jr., Founder, Administrator, and Teacher, Cross Over Academy
- Lambros Paxos, President, Papa Gyros Greek Grill
Nominees were selected on career acumen, community service and trusteeship, and personal and professional achievements. The Twenty under 40! selection committee is comprised of Stark County business and community leaders representing a variety of industry sectors.
CLICK HERE for full event details!
Help us give the 20 honorees the recognition they deserve! Scroll down to purchase a shoutout video or picture message to show your support! Shoutouts will be shown during the celebration. CLICK HERE for more information.
DEADLINE TO RESERVE YOUR MESSAGE IS OCT. 9.