ystark!, a department of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, and The Canton Repository will recognize 20 young leaders at the tenth annual Twenty under 40! event, to be held June 21st. This year’s class of Twenty under 40! are:
- William L. Bartos, 32, Director of Public Service, City of Canton
- Dustin Burgess, 31, Owner, Dustin Burgess Insurance Group, LLC
- Casey J. Davis, 27, Associate Attorney, Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC
- Megan Donaldson, 39, Associate Professor, Walsh University
- Raymond V. Fryan Jr., 31, Marketing Manager, B-TEK Scales
- Brook N. Harless, 40, retired Army
- Matthew R. Hochstetler, 33, Partner, Day Ketterer Ltd.
- Richard G. Jackson, 37, Advancement Officer, University of Mount Union
- Courtney Johnson-Benson, 34, Assistant Director of Admissions, The University of Akron
- Maria C. Klutinoty Edwards, 31, Associate Attorney, Tzangas Plakas Mannos Ltd.
- Jason Lantz, 38, Pastor, RiverTree Christian Church
- Jeff LeBeau, 33, President, WRL Advertising
- Michael Myers, 29, Manager of Youth and Education Programs, Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Nicole Russ, 37, Director of Colleague Relations, Alliance Community Hospital
- Kristin Selby, 36, Director of Traffic & Workflow, Grabowski & Co.
- Jason M. Smith, 33, Officer, Banking Advisor, PNC Bank
- Matt Sterling, 39, Executive Vice President, The Beaver Excavating Company
- Seth Turner, 34, Supervisor, Hall, Kistler & Company
- Michael Wheeler, 33, Chief Legal Officer, Patriot Software
- Laura Anne Wimer, 38. Financial Manager, Eastern Utility Services, The Davey Tree Expert Company
Nominees were selected based on career acumen, community service and trusteeship, and personal and professional achievements. The Twenty under 40! selection committee is comprised of business and community leaders representing a range of industry sectors from around Stark County.
The recognition is made possible through ystark! and The Canton Repository, in conjunction with Aultman; Krugliak, Wilkins, Griffiths & Dougherty Co.; and Robert J. - Events & Catering.
Awards gala information will be available at www.ystark.org.