ystark! YoungPro Conference
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect at the 2022 conference:
- Synergy with YPs from around the region in an awesome, unique venue
- Lunch with local leaders during the CEO Meet & Eat Roundtable discussions
- The leaders selected for 2022 come from a local “movement” of CEOs, called Community Moving Forward, working together to advocate and advance minority-owned businesses. They have been successful in areas of connection to capital and funding for minority businesses, access to resources, pooling support to further advance equity in the business community and more.
- These are not your average CEOs. They are leaders who are engaging, interesting, and will leave you wanting more:
- George Lemon, Retired, Business Leader and Activist
- Janelle Lee, Director of Client Engagement, MAGNET
- Sandy Upperman, Community President, Huntington Bank Stark County
- Denny Saunier, President & CEO, Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Betty Smith, Executive Director, EN-RICH-MENT
- Kenny Peterson, Entrepreneur, Owner, Nothing Bundt Cakes and Any Lab Test Now; and Former NFL Defensive-end
- Diane Robinson, President, Greater Stark County Urban League
- Hear from a dynamic, regional workforce development leader, Jacob Duritsky, VP of Strategy & Research at Team NEO. He will share results from a recent study about the changing talent landscape in Northeast Ohio and invite YPs to add their voice, contributing to efforts to attract and retain talent to work, live, and/or play here.
- As young professionals find their place in their greater community, organization, and personal lives, it is important to determine and consider ones values. Charlotte Hunt will present an interactive facilitation to help guide our YPs towards prioritization of meaning and values, setting the foundation for realizing our potential.
- Featured keynote with Jason Henkel from Focus to Evolve
- Jason will present a unique set of brain-based modalities for those who wish to learn how to induce exceptional levels of productivity while finding balance and wellbeing in their work and life. There is no true work/life balance that applies to everyone. It’s a skill with proven, science-based techniques to manage distractions, increase cognitive abilities, and find a magical place of “balanced thriving”.
- Opportunities to grow your network and further develop personally and professionally
- Ok, enough for now…we can’t give all of the details away!