2020 Business Excellence Scholarship Award Essay Contest
$2,500 Beese Fulmer ‘Stay Rational’ Business Scholarship
Student Essay Contest
About the Scholarship
Beese Fulmer Private Wealth Management, a leading investment firm known for its rational approach to wealth preservation and growth is offering a $2,500 'Stay Rational' Business Scholarship to a Stark County senior in high school.
How to Enter
To enter, students simply need to compose a 500- to 1,000-word essay creating a rational and compelling business case for T-Mobile, imagining the essay as a letter to CEO Mike Sievert, a GlenOak High School graduate and Canton native. The essay will need to address such business issues as how to maximize shareholder returns, make strategic capital investments, grow market share, motivate and retain employees, and grow T-Mobile’s customer base.
- One student will win a $2,500 scholarship. Two runners up will also be chosen.
- The scholarship winner and runners up will be announced and introduced May 5 during the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce’s annual Business Excellence Awards dinner at the Kent State University at Stark Conference Center.
- The essay will demonstrate strength in research and analysis, clear and persuasive communications and the ability to summarize business recommendations to accomplished executives.
- Contest is open to students currently enrolled as a Stark County high school senior; submissions must include student’s school.
- 500- to 1,000-word essay written as a letter to T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert about recommended business strategies.
- Candidate must be a Stark County resident; submissions must include student’s address, email and phone number.
- Candidate who wins the $2,500 scholarship award must be available to attend the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellence Awards on Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
How to Submit
Submit essays and contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Beese Fulmer, 220 Market Ave. South, #1150, Canton OH 44702.
Essays must be received by Tuesday, March 31 to be eligible for the scholarship contest.
Visit www.beesefulmer.com/scholarship or call Beese Fulmer at 330-454-6555.