Beese Fulmer's $2500 Scholarship Contest
Student Essay Contest
About the Scholarship
Beese Fulmer Private Wealth Management, a leading investment firm known for its rational approach to wealth preservation and growth, announced that Stark County high school seniors interested in pursuing a career in business are eligible to apply for its $2,500 “Stay Rational” Business Scholarship. The scholarship contest is offered in conjunction with the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce’s annual Business Excellence Awards.
How to Enter
To enter, students must compose a 500- to 1,000-word essay creating a rational and compelling business case for how to spur economic development in Stark County. The essay should address how to attract new businesses and young professionals into our community.
- One student will win a $2,500 scholarship. Two runners up will also be chosen.
- The scholarship winner and runners up will be announced and introduced May 19 during the Business Excellence Awards dinner at the DoubleTree in Downtown Canton.
Official Beese Fulmer “Stay Rational” Business Scholarship contest criteria follow:
- The essay will demonstrate strength in research and analysis, clear and persuasive communications and the ability to summarize business recommendations to accomplished executives.
- Contest is open to students currently enrolled as a Stark County high school senior; submissions must include student’s school.
- 500- to 1,000-word original essay
- Candidate must be a Stark County resident; submissions must include student’s address, email and phone.
- Candidate who wins the $2,500 scholarship award must be available to attend the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Business Excellent Awards on Thursday, May 19, 2022.
How to Submit
Students may submit their essays to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Beese Fulmer, 220 Market Ave. S #1150, Canton OH 44702. To learn more about the “Stay Rational” Business Scholarship contest, visit www.beesefulmer.com/scholarship or call Beese Fulmer at 330-454-6555.
Essays must be received by April 30, 2022 to be eligible for the scholarship contest.
Visit www.beesefulmer.com/scholarship or call Beese Fulmer at 330-454-6555.