109th Annual Meeting & Awards Celebration Sponsorship
Join us this year as a sponsor of the 109th Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting & Awards Celebration!
Your support isn't just an investment in visibility; it's a catalyst for our Chamber's vital mission. Together, we steer business and community development through dynamic collaboration and innovative thinking.
Date: Tuesday, November 14
Venue: Cultural Center for the Arts
Experience an evening of impact with a cocktail reception, dinner, and program. Help us celebrate community leaders: Thomas M. Bernabei, Mayor of Canton; Diane Robinson, Retired President of Greater Stark County Urban League; Dennis Nash, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, Kenan Advantage Group.
Join outgoing Canton Regional Chamber President and CEO, Denny Saunier, as he recaps this year's accomplishments and reflects on his remarkable 40-year journey.
The Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to network with more than 400 Stark County business leaders and stakeholders. We hope you will join us for an evening of celebrating and saluting our business community.
As a corporate sponsor ($4,000) your business will receive the following benefits:
- Company logo/name prominently displayed in marketing and promotional pieces of the event including:
- Invitations, programs, and signage at the event.
- Logo on the Chamber Website Annual Meeting event page and a link to your website.
- E-blasts to all Chamber members and various department members and partners.
- Logo along with other sponsors in Repository
- Logo included with other sponsors during multimedia presentation at the event.
- Scripted thanks along with other sponsors from podium during the program.
- Sponsors receive a table for 10 (premium placement).
- One full-page color ad in the event program (sponsor to provide camera ready ad).