Stark County Manufacturing Workforce Development Partnership (SCMWDP)
SCMWDP supports Stark County manufacturers’ growth and expansion by offering seamless career pathways, delivering inclusive training and education, and sharing best practices within the manufacturing workforce development community: manufacturers, workforce development professionals, economic development organizations, educators, and community-based organizations.
MAGNET is the only nonprofit business and engineering consulting organization serving our region’s manufacturers of all sizes. For over 30 years, hundreds of manufacturers have trusted MAGNET to help them address challenges and take advantage of new opportunities to grow. Through our mission to drive innovation and growth, MAGNET collaborates with clients to:
- Develop effective, data driven business strategies
- Develop, engineer, design, and launch profitable new products
- Attract, train and retain talented employees
- Implement lean and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop innovation strategies
- Research Market Opportunities & Develop Marketing & Sales Strategies
The Chamber considers MAGNET a key component of its Economic and Workforce Development program.