The Chamber's strategic plan will guide the organization through 2023 and beyond. The Strategic Plan lays out six goals over five years:
- STRATEGIC GOAL A: Convene the region’s leaders for economic growth in the I-77 Corridor.
Convene the region’s leaders in the I-77 Corridor to leverage the region’s infrastructure, workforce, and higher education assets towards economic vitality and growth.
- STRATEGIC GOAL B: Expand the region’s talent development capacity.
Expand the region’s talent development capacity by attracting, training and retaining the workforce and leadership to sustain the community.
- STRATEGIC GOAL C: Strengthen the environment for member businesses in public policy through advocacy.
Strengthen the environment for member business through policy advocacy, knowledge, education and influence working with our regional partners at the local, state and federal levels.
- STRATEGIC GOAL D: Strengthen the economic vitality and brand of strategic economic centers (urban core, Belden Village area, and surrounding region).
Strengthen the vitality and brand of the strategic economic centers (Canton urban core, Belden Village area, and surrounding region) through community events, relevance to the Hall of Fame Village and economic development initiatives.
- STRATEGIC GOAL E: Provide superior and recognizable value to our members.
Provide superior and recognizable value to members through healthcare, the small business growth network, member business events and networking for women, minority and retail businesses.
- STRATEGIC GOAL F: Optimize the Chamber’s resource and revenue capacity.
Optimize the Chamber’s resource and revenue capacity to maximize its revenue, occupancy, and staffing capacity as a robust community and business asset.