Our MAGNET South Office
We are pleased to announce a partnership to better serve you and manufacturing in the region. The Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce and MAGNET (Manufacturing Advocacy and Growth Network) have established a dedicated office within the Chamber to bring expert resources closer to you.
MAGNET is the only nonprofit business and engineering consulting organization serving our region’s manufacturers of all sizes. For over 30 years, hundreds of manufacturers have trusted MAGNET to help them address challenges and take advantage of new opportunities to grow. Through our mission to drive innovation and growth, MAGNET collaborates with clients to:
- Develop effective, data driven business strategies
- Develop, engineer, design, and launch profitable new products
- Attract, train and retain talented employees
- Implement lean and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop innovation strategies
- Research Market Opportunities & Develop Marketing & Sales Strategies
You will be hearing much more about this partnership in the future. The Chamber considers MAGNET a key component of its Economic Development program.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss how MAGNET can help your business, please call Darlyn A. McDermott, CLF, Market Leader (216) 391-7002 or email email@example.com